Fire safety legislation and requirements stipulate that places of work are required to have a certain number of trained Fire Marshals / Fire Wardens on duty. Our fire marshal training course is a interactive half day fire training course designed to provide your appointed fire marshals with a solid understanding of their duties and responsibilities.
Overview of our Fire Marshal and Fire Warden Training
The aim of our half day Fire Marshal training course is to empower course attendees with the confidence and competence to act correctly and diligently in the event of a fire, as well as how to manage fire risks within places of work.Key topics covered during our Fire Marshall training course includes:
- The role and responsibilities of a fire marshal / fire warden.
- Working competently with fire procedures.
- Understanding the fire risk assessment.
- Fire spread and dangers.
- Maintaining fire risk and fire prevention awareness.
- Use and types of fire extinguishers.
- Understanding evacuation plans.
- Duties & actions in the event of a fire.
- Understanding human behaviour.
- Fire drills and record keeping.
For further enquiries please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+44) 08700 672 757.
All course attendees will be provided with a Fire Warden Training certificate. To maintain compliance with guidance materials we recommend refresher fire safety training at intervals of every 12 to 18 months.