Airline Training Facilities
Active Aviation Training have their own classroom training facilities located five minutes from London Gatwick Airport.
Classrooms can accommodate up to 20 delegates and are fully furnished, including audio visual equipment. Our classrooms are hired by airlines, corporate operators and other training schools. We also have available for use a vast range of emergency and first aid equipment.
As part of our standard classroom hire we include provision of hot and cold beverages. Our offices are located next to the classroom facilities and the full support of our administrative and training teams is available 7 days a week.
- Available 7 days a week
- Accommodation for up to 20 delegates
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Emergency Equipment
- First Aid Equipment
- Cold & Hot Beverages
- Office team located at same building
- Transport & Special Hotel Rates available on request
- Low rates from £65 per day
Our company also has agreements with other venues to ensure we can provide classroom based training at other locations where necessary
For further information on our capabilities to deliver Conversion Flight Crew training please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices on 0330 311 0757 (UK) / +44 330 311 0757 (Outside UK).
Active Aviation Training have access and agreements to utilise cabin simulators & practical training facilities in a variety of locations.
Our instructors are trained to use facilities at various locations and we make all the necessary arrangements which include hiring, transportation and accommodation if required.
Practical Training Facilities for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew Courses
- Fire & Smoke training facilities
- Pool Facilities
- Liferaft & Flotation Aids
- Airbus A320 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Airbus A330/A340 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Boeing 737 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Boeing 747 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Boeing 757 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Boeing 767 Doors, Exits & Slides
- Boeing 777 Doors, Exits & Slides
For further information please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on 0330 311 0757 (UK) / +44 330 311 0757 (Outside UK).